PC Repair and Health Check / Computer Repairs
Fixed Price Computer Repair and 30 Point Health Check Service
£49.95 + VAT Average turnaround is 1 to 3 days
Over time PC's can become slower and slower as more and more unnecessary programs work their way into the system, spyware and viruses don't help matters and even not having the latest updates from Microsoft can cause problems. If you've noticed your computer getting slower in recent weeks, taking ages to be ready for use when you switch it on (or taking an age to shut down!) you'd probably benefit from the Health Check service.
- PC or Laptop running slowly?
- Computer crashing for no reason?
- Spyware, malware or virus problems?
We can take care of your PC problems with our 30 point Health Check and repair service. So what does the service include?...
- Software testing to ensure that your operating system is working correctly
- Virus and malware/spyware scanning and removal (or windows re-installation if required)
- Data backup and restore (if reuired)
- Removing unnecessary or outdated software that may be clogging up your computer
- Checking and, if required, correcting internet connection settings to improve performance
- Complete hardware diagnostic testing including:
- Power supply
- PC/Laptop cooling fans
- Hard drive(s)
- Memory (RAM)
- USB and peripheral ports
- CD/DVD Drives
In addition the service also includes free anti-virus and anti-spyware, we'll even download all of the latest Windows updates to your computer! All for just £49.95 + vat.
May Special Offer
Buy any upgrades (memory, hard drive, CD/DVD Writer, graphics cards, etc) and we'll fit them for free at the same time as completing your Computer Repair and Health Check so there's no additional labour charge - you only pay the one fixed price labour charge of 49.95 + vat and the cost of the parts!
We recycle old computer equipment down to the base metals.
Call us on 01793 533300 for details or bring your unwanted equipment to our shop in Cheney Manor.
We accept all forms of Waste computer equipment. However, our facilities cannot receive equipment that contain Ozone Depleting substances and wastes that are made up predominantly of dust or powders.